We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]

high-voltage switchgears pressure sensor suppliers

Pressure Sensors | Industrial & Digital High Minature ...: What is a pressure sensor called? There are several names to describe a Pressure Sensor. In general a Pressure Transducer has a mV output, Pressure Transmitter has an amplified output but don't forget there are Pressure gauges which give a visual indication of the measured pressure, or even pressure switches which can be set to trigger at a given pressure level.

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product


Are You Looking for A Consultant?

Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online